Profitable Multipool Mining
RainbowMiner finds the most profitable mining setup for your Windows 7/8/10 or Linux machine by continously monitoring multiple crypto mining pools, coins and currencies in real-time. For peace of mind, all of your mining rigs running RainbowMiner, can be supervised at one central location, here at rbminer.net/monitoring.
RainbowMiner supports more than 60 pools and 80 different mining programs.
RainbowMiner fully integrates with MiningRigRentals.com: it has never been easier to rent out your rig. Just activate MiningRigRentals, set your API credentials and RainbowMiner will take care of the rest. Rigs will be created and updated at MRR completely automatically.
RainbowMiner measures the current power consumption and can be configured to pause mining, if profitability drops below zero.
The mining script contains a complete set of overclocking tools, to further optimize your mining setup. Control every aspect of your Nvidia or AMD graphics cards, from overclocking to undervolting. Also, define how to use your CPU for mining.
RainbowMiner optionally controls MSI Afterburner and OhGodAnETHlargementPill
Bundle internet traffic and pool access, using Client and Server networking
- multi-platform (AMD, NVIDIA, CPU)
- easy setup wizard, adhoc working
- auto downloads miner programs
- full automatic update
- live monitoring web-interface
- Client/Server farm networking
- includes support for MSI Afterburner
- includes OhGodAnETHlargementPill
- Pause mining without
- select devices, miner, pools
- finetune miner with extra parameter
- finetune pools (algorithms, coins, penalty, data window..)
- assign devices to specific algorithm and miners
- easy overclocking of gpus
- unlimited custom overclocking profiles
- auto switch MSI Afterburner profiles
- And many more to tune!
- live monitoring of pools and currency prices
- auto-switch between mining programs and algorithm
- fully integrates with MiningRigRentals.com
- auto-switch between pools
- auto-switch hardware combinations
- include real cost of electricity
- auto-pause if no longer profitable
- very low CPU usage